Final Report for ES00-047
Education & Outreach Initiatives
A field guide written by Keith R. Baldwin and produced through the Cooperative Extension Program at N.C. A&T State University. Published March, 2004.
List of topices:
– What are the drawbacks to on-farm research?
– What question do you want th eresearch to answer?
– Field Variability
– Plot Size and Data Collection
– Common Questions
– Steps to a Successful Research Project
– On-Farm Research Helpful Hints
– Example Statistical Calculation