Final Report for ES00-047
Education & Outreach Initiatives
A field guide written by Keith R. Baldwin and produced through the Cooperative Extension Program at N.C. A&T State University. Published March, 2004.
List of topices:
- What are the drawbacks to on-farm research?
- What question do you want th eresearch to answer?
- Field Variability
- Plot Size and Data Collection
- Common Questions
- Steps to a Successful Research Project
- On-Farm Research Helpful Hints
- Example Statistical Calculation