- Vegetables: artichokes, beans, beets, broccoli, cabbages, carrots, cauliflower, eggplant, garlic, greens (leafy), leeks, onions, peppers, tomatoes, turnips
- Additional Plants: herbs, ornamentals
- Education and Training: farmer to farmer, mentoring, workshop
- Pest Management: row covers (for pests)
- Production Systems: organic agriculture
The target audience for this project includes Purdue Extension Educators and other agency personnel who work with producers who are either currently involved in or considering adoption of high tunnel production systems.
Increased Educator awareness and knowledge of high tunnel production opportunities and limitations, increased Educator and producer collaborative teaching events and resource development.
Increased collaboration between Educators and producers on educational programs, increased number of programs, field days, publications and newsletter articles about high tunnels developed and presented, increased Educator skills in guiding producers through decisions about high tunnel production.