- Fruits: berries (other)
- Education and Training: demonstration, extension, farmer to farmer
- Farm Business Management: market study, risk management
- Pest Management: biological control, biorational pesticides, botanical pesticides, chemical control, cultural control, disease vectors, economic threshold, field monitoring/scouting, integrated pest management, cultivation, traps
- Production Systems: holistic management
- Soil Management: soil analysis, nutrient mineralization
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.