- Fruits: berries (other), figs, grapes, citrus, peaches, berries (strawberries), melons
- Nuts: pecans
- Vegetables: beans, beets, broccoli, cabbages, carrots, cauliflower, cucurbits, eggplant, garlic, greens (leafy), onions, parsnips, peas (culinary), peppers, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips, brussel sprouts
- Additional Plants: native plants
- Crop Production: cover crops, municipal wastes, organic fertilizers
- Education and Training: networking
- Farm Business Management: marketing management, value added
- Natural Resources/Environment: wildlife
- Pest Management: cultural control, mulches - living, mulching - vegetative
- Soil Management: earthworms, green manures, soil analysis, organic matter
- Sustainable Communities: urban agriculture, community services, employment opportunities, social networks, sustainability measures, community development
- Developed community garden group database for Florida;
Trained sixty community members, extension agents in Florida about building community gardens in January 2004;
Trained thirty community gardens at the annual American Community Garden Association 2004 conference in developing community based changed.
Developed an interactive website and resource manual at http://www.nnninfo.org/index.php?q=gardenss
- Train trainers in Florida and Louisiana to develop community garden skills including leadership, knowledge about healthy eating, composting/recycling materials, entrepreneurship and marketing and garden evaluation.
Form 10 partnerships in each state between farmer, private and public groups interested in community gardens.
Develop website for community resources.
Coordinate Internet communication among trainees.
Develop training manual for community garden resources.