- Fruits: apples, general tree fruits
- Crop Production: biological inoculants, cover crops, foliar feeding, organic fertilizers
- Pest Management: allelopathy, biological control, biorational pesticides, botanical pesticides, chemical control, competition, cultural control, disease vectors, economic threshold, flame, genetic resistance, integrated pest management, mating disruption, physical control, cultivation, trap crops, traps, mulching - vegetative, weather monitoring
- Production Systems: transitioning to organic
- Soil Management: green manures, soil analysis, organic matter, soil quality/health
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.