- Fruits: melons, apples, grapes, plums, berries (strawberries)
- Vegetables: garlic, onions, peppers, tomatoes
- Additional Plants: herbs, native plants, ornamentals
- Animals: bees
- Education and Training: demonstration, farmer to farmer, networking, on-farm/ranch research
- Farm Business Management: whole farm planning, new enterprise development, budgets/cost and returns, marketing management, feasibility study, agricultural finance, market study, value added
- Sustainable Communities: social networks, sustainability measures
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.