- Vegetables: garlic, onions
- Animals: poultry
- Crop Production: biological inoculants
- Education and Training: demonstration, farmer to farmer, networking, on-farm/ranch research
- Farm Business Management: agricultural finance
- Pest Management: biological control, chemical control, cultural control, economic threshold, mulches - killed, physical control, row covers (for pests), trap crops
- Soil Management: organic matter
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.