- Additional Plants: trees
- Crop Production: agroforestry
- Education and Training: demonstration, farmer to farmer, mentoring, participatory research, workshop
- Farm Business Management: cooperatives, e-commerce, value added
- Natural Resources/Environment: carbon sequestration, biodiversity, habitat enhancement, soil stabilization, wildlife
- Production Systems: holistic management, organic agriculture, permaculture
- Sustainable Communities: local and regional food systems, new business opportunities, social capital, sustainability measures
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.