- Fruits: grapes
- Animal Production: preventive practices
- Crop Production: continuous cropping, no-till, application rate management, contour farming, terraces
- Education and Training: demonstration, display, extension, farmer to farmer, mentoring, on-farm/ranch research, participatory research, workshop
- Farm Business Management: budgets/cost and returns, feasibility study, value added
- Pest Management: field monitoring/scouting, integrated pest management, physical control, row covers (for pests), weather monitoring
- Production Systems: holistic management
- Sustainable Communities: public participation, employment opportunities, social networks, sustainability measures
This proposal is for the testing of a new technique for the control of fungus in Ohio River Valley vineyards, solely by organic and environmentally friendly means.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.