- Fruits: berries (strawberries)
- Vegetables: greens (leafy), peppers, tomatoes
- Energy: solar energy
- Farm Business Management: community-supported agriculture, budgets/cost and returns, feasibility study
- Pest Management: integrated pest management
- Production Systems: general crop production
- Soil Management: organic matter
To create a microclimate that will divert wind over crops by combining existing terrain features with a retractable-top high tunnel that includes thermal mass features. This will incorporate the best Mother Nature has to offer while providing additional options for environmental control and year round production of quality, healthy, local produce with minimal use of nonrenewable energy.