- Vegetables: broccoli, cabbages
- Crop Production: intercropping
- Education and Training: on-farm/ranch research
- Energy: energy conservation/efficiency
- Farm Business Management: new enterprise development, community-supported agriculture
- Production Systems: holistic management, organic agriculture
Three variables will be tested and monitored to determine their impact on the productivity of hardy winter greens produced in a passive solar greenhouse from mid-December to mid-February. Results will help determine the most effective production schedule and methods to maximize greenhouse output.