- Agronomic: potatoes, hay
- Animals: poultry
- Animal Production: manure management, stocking rate, feed/forage
- Crop Production: crop rotation, cover crops, nutrient cycling, organic fertilizers
- Education and Training: on-farm/ranch research
- Production Systems: holistic management, organic agriculture, integrated crop and livestock systems
- Soil Management: soil analysis, nutrient mineralization, soil microbiology
The potential for fertilizing crops using temporary (1 to 2 year) poultry pasture within a vegetable cropping rotation is investigated using multiple types of soil analysis.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.