- Agronomic: general hay and forage crops, grass (misc. perennial), hay
- Animals: poultry, goats, sheep
- Animal Production: grazing management, grazing - multispecies, pasture fertility, pasture renovation, grazing - rotational, feed/forage
- Crop Production: nutrient cycling, tissue analysis
- Education and Training: farmer to farmer, on-farm/ranch research
- Production Systems: integrated crop and livestock systems
- Soil Management: soil analysis, soil chemistry, organic matter
- Sustainable Communities: sustainability measures
Low input renovation of a long fallow pasture by intensively grazing feeder lambs and goat kids as well as pastured poultry. Document improvement in forage quality gained with no other inputs.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.