- Agronomic: grass (misc. perennial), hay
- Animal Production: feed/forage
- Crop Production: windbreaks
- Education and Training: farmer to farmer, networking, technical assistance
- Farm Business Management: marketing management, feasibility study, market study
- Natural Resources/Environment: wildlife
- Pest Management: field monitoring/scouting
- Production Systems: organic agriculture
- Soil Management: soil chemistry, organic matter, soil quality/health
- Sustainable Communities: new business opportunities, social networks
Growing beer hops in Southwestern Michigan as an alternative commodity for additional income on small acreage, provies a locally grown hop for micro brewers and home brewers.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.