- Vegetables: artichokes
- Animal Production: feed/forage
- Crop Production: continuous cropping
- Education and Training: demonstration, display, farmer to farmer, networking, youth education
- Energy: energy use
- Farm Business Management: community-supported agriculture, cooperatives, value added
- Production Systems: permaculture
- Sustainable Communities: local and regional food systems, new business opportunities, community services, sustainability measures
Jerusalem Artichokes: one plant feeding both human and animal. Dual purpose=less pollution and double the profits. Naturally pest resistant, weathers drought and excessive rain alike.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.