- Agronomic: wheat
- Miscellaneous: mushrooms
- Animal Production: manure management
- Crop Production: food product quality/safety
- Education and Training: farmer to farmer, mentoring, on-farm/ranch research, workshop, youth education
- Farm Business Management: whole farm planning, new enterprise development, cooperatives, marketing management, e-commerce, feasibility study, market study
- Production Systems: holistic management
- Sustainable Communities: leadership development, new business opportunities, employment opportunities, sustainability measures
Indoor cultivation of shiitake, oyster and portabella mushrooms, with assessment of the local markets within 30 miles of Canton, MN for year round sales of the mushroom.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.