- Fruits: berries (other)
- Crop Production: forestry, application rate management
- Education and Training: on-farm/ranch research
- Pest Management: chemical control, cultural control, mulches - killed, physical control, weed ecology
- Production Systems: permaculture, transitioning to organic
- Soil Management: organic matter, soil quality/health
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.