- Fruits: melons, berries (strawberries)
- Vegetables: sweet potatoes, asparagus, beans, beets, broccoli, cabbages, carrots, cauliflower, cucurbits, eggplant, garlic, greens (leafy), onions, parsnips, peas (culinary), peppers, rutabagas, tomatoes, turnips, brussel sprouts
- Miscellaneous: mushrooms
- Education and Training: demonstration, farmer to farmer
- Farm Business Management: whole farm planning, community-supported agriculture
- Production Systems: holistic management
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.