- Agronomic: barley, wheat
- Animals: poultry, goats, sheep
- Education and Training: technical assistance, demonstration, extension, farmer to farmer
- Farm Business Management: new enterprise development, budgets/cost and returns, community-supported agriculture, marketing management, feasibility study, agricultural finance, market study, risk management, value added, whole farm planning
- Production Systems: integrated crop and livestock systems
- Sustainable Communities: new business opportunities, partnerships, public participation, analysis of personal/family life, community services, employment opportunities, sustainability measures
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.