- Fruits: apples, general tree fruits
- Crop Production: foliar feeding, organic fertilizers, application rate management
- Education and Training: on-farm/ranch research, participatory research
- Pest Management: biological control, chemical control, cultural control, disease vectors, economic threshold, genetic resistance, mating disruption, prevention, sanitation, traps, weather monitoring
- Production Systems: general crop production
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.