- Agronomic: corn
- Crop Production: application rate management
- Education and Training: demonstration, on-farm/ranch research
- Farm Business Management: budgets/cost and returns
- Pest Management: chemical control, precision herbicide use
- Production Systems: general crop production
- Sustainable Communities: sustainability measures
This goal of this project is to reduce herbicide use by substituting cultivation and banded application for broadcasting. The project also has a no-till component.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.