- Agronomic: flax, sunflower
- Additional Plants: herbs, native plants
- Crop Production: no-till, organic fertilizers
- Education and Training: demonstration, display, extension, farmer to farmer, focus group, mentoring, networking, on-farm/ranch research
- Farm Business Management: new enterprise development
- Natural Resources/Environment: biodiversity
- Pest Management: cultural control, mulches - killed, physical control, cultivation, prevention, traps
- Soil Management: organic matter, soil analysis
- Sustainable Communities: public participation, urban/rural integration, community services, employment opportunities, social networks, social psychological indicators, sustainability measures
This project will demonstrate the technique of double digging for the incorporation of organic matter to greater depth in the production of organic herbs.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.