- Agronomic: corn, soybeans
- Vegetables: cucurbits, tomatoes
- Education and Training: technical assistance, demonstration, farmer to farmer, on-farm/ranch research, youth education
- Production Systems: general crop production
- Soil Management: soil quality/health
This project expands on an established annual field day on profitability and sustainable techniques on the applicant’s farm, and allows the farmer to develop a partnership for the event with the local Chamber of Commerce. The growth of the field day and its accompanying effectiveness also means growth in its complexity. The goal is to boost attendance and raise awareness of sustainable techniques.