- Animals: fish
- Education and Training: on-farm/ranch research
- Farm Business Management: new enterprise development
- Production Systems: holistic management
- Soil Management: organic matter
- Sustainable Communities: new business opportunities, sustainability measures, quality of life
Greenhouses are expensive to heat, and the farmer will use wind, solar, biomass/water, and hydrogen fuels to grow organic greens and raise fish year round. The project includes monitoring energy use in the context of inside and outside air temperatures and tracking the results of fish and plant production.