- Agronomic: potatoes, sunflower
- Vegetables: beans, beets, broccoli, cabbages, carrots, cucurbits, eggplant, garlic, greens (leafy), onions, peas (culinary), peppers, tomatoes, brussel sprouts
- Additional Plants: herbs, ornamentals
- Crop Production: cover crops
- Farm Business Management: new enterprise development, community-supported agriculture, cooperatives
- Soil Management: organic matter
- Sustainable Communities: new business opportunities, analysis of personal/family life, community services, social capital, social networks, social psychological indicators, sustainability measures, quality of life
This project combines community supported agriculture with the mission of providing fresh food to people with HIV and AIDS. Shares will be offered to qualified individuals and families with the goal of improving their diets, and some foods will be purchased from other farms to supplement these shares. The goal is to reach an under-served population and eliminate barriers to good nutrition, and the farmer will work closely with area AIDS organizations.