- Fruits: berries (other)
- Crop Production: fertigation, tissue analysis
- Education and Training: demonstration, display
- Farm Business Management: budgets/cost and returns, feasibility study
- Pest Management: biological control, botanical pesticides, economic threshold
- Production Systems: general crop production
February, March, and April are difficult times for berry producers, and the farmer will initiate a raspberry growing program in greenhouse space that is not otherwise in use. By growing in pots at higher density, and by bringing the berries to market at a time when raspberries are scarce and often imported, the farmer hopes to realize profit and offer a model to other growers. Planned outreach includes farm tours and support from extension.