- Agronomic: corn
- Crop Production: continuous cropping, no-till, application rate management
- Education and Training: demonstration
- Natural Resources/Environment: soil stabilization
- Pest Management: chemical control
- Production Systems: general crop production
Heavy crop residue in continuous no-till corn prevents broadcast herbicide from reaching the soil. I would like to use row cleaners to concentrate residue (mulch) between rows and use only band herbicide application. This would greatly reduce herbicide use while improving weed control in no-till.