- Fruits: general tree fruits
- Animal Production: preventive practices
- Education and Training: technical assistance, demonstration, display, farmer to farmer, networking, on-farm/ranch research
- Farm Business Management: cooperatives, budgets/cost and returns, feasibility study, agricultural finance, risk management
- Pest Management: chemical control, field monitoring/scouting, physical control, prevention
- Production Systems: agroecosystems, holistic management
- Sustainable Communities: new business opportunities, partnerships, public participation, social networks, sustainability measures
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.