- Additional Plants: native plants
- Crop Production: windbreaks
- Education and Training: demonstration
- Production Systems: general crop production
- Sustainable Communities: new business opportunities
This site is maintained by SARE Outreach for the SARE program and features research projects supported by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, U.S. Department of Agriculture. SARE Outreach operates under cooperative agreement award No. 2019-38640-29881 with the University of Maryland to develop and disseminate information about sustainable agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.