- Vegetables: tomatoes
- Crop Production: biological inoculants, cover crops, fertigation, application rate management, strip tillage, tissue analysis
- Education and Training: demonstration
- Pest Management: biological control, botanical pesticides, chemical control, competition, integrated pest management, mulching - plastic, prevention, row covers (for pests), soil solarization
- Production Systems: holistic management
- Soil Management: green manures, soil analysis, organic matter
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.