- Agronomic: corn, potatoes, soybeans, wheat
- Fruits: melons, apples, apricots, cherries, peaches, plums, berries (strawberries)
- Vegetables: sweet potatoes, artichokes, asparagus, beans, beets, broccoli, cabbages, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucurbits, eggplant, garlic, greens (leafy), lentils, onions, parsnips, peas (culinary), peppers, rutabagas, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips
- Additional Plants: herbs, ornamentals
- Animals: bovine, poultry, goats, rabbits, swine, sheep
- Animal Products: dairy
- Farm Business Management: new enterprise development, community-supported agriculture, cooperatives, marketing management, feasibility study, market study, value added
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.