- Agronomic: sorghum (milo)
- Crop Production: biological inoculants, application rate management
- Education and Training: demonstration, extension, on-farm/ranch research, participatory research
- Farm Business Management: budgets/cost and returns, risk management
- Pest Management: biological control, chemical control, economic threshold, field monitoring/scouting, genetic resistance, integrated pest management
- Production Systems: agroecosystems, holistic management
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.