- Vegetables: tomatoes
- Crop Production: biological inoculants, municipal wastes, organic fertilizers
- Education and Training: extension, on-farm/ranch research
- Farm Business Management: budgets/cost and returns
- Pest Management: biological control, biorational pesticides, botanical pesticides, chemical control, compost extracts, integrated pest management
- Soil Management: organic matter
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.