- Agronomic: rye
- Vegetables: beans, cucurbits, tomatoes
- Crop Production: biological inoculants, cover crops, organic fertilizers, application rate management, stubble mulching, tissue analysis, conservation tillage
- Education and Training: demonstration, extension, on-farm/ranch research, participatory research
- Farm Business Management: agricultural finance
- Pest Management: allelopathy, biological control, field monitoring/scouting, integrated pest management, mulches - killed, physical control, precision herbicide use
- Soil Management: soil analysis
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.