- Vegetables: garlic, onions, peppers, tomatoes, turnips
- Additional Plants: herbs
- Crop Production: organic fertilizers
- Education and Training: farmer to farmer, on-farm/ranch research, participatory research
- Farm Business Management: cooperatives, marketing management, value added
- Sustainable Communities: new business opportunities, employment opportunities
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.