- Vegetables: peppers, tomatoes
- Crop Production: biological inoculants, municipal wastes, organic fertilizers
- Pest Management: biological control, botanical pesticides, chemical control, compost extracts
- Production Systems: holistic management
- Soil Management: organic matter, soil quality/health
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.