- Fruits: apples, apricots, peaches, general tree fruits
- Crop Production: biological inoculants, application rate management
- Education and Training: decision support system, demonstration, extension, farmer to farmer, on-farm/ranch research, participatory research
- Farm Business Management: risk management
- Pest Management: biological control, biorational pesticides, chemical control, cultural control, disease vectors, economic threshold, field monitoring/scouting, integrated pest management, mating disruption, prevention, traps, weather monitoring
- Production Systems: agroecosystems, holistic management
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.