- Fruits: melons
- Vegetables: greens (leafy), sweet potatoes, Southern peas, Cowpeas
- Animals: goats, poultry
- Crop Production: conservation tillage, cover crops, crop rotation, high tunnels or hoop houses, nutrient management
- Education and Training: technical assistance, workshop
- Farm Business Management: budgets/cost and returns, business planning
- Pest Management: chemical control, genetic resistance, integrated pest management, mulching - plastic
To continue the Sustainable Agriculture Advisory Board and meet on an annual or semiannual basis so that they may be able provide input toward state SARE activities.
To enhance the skills and abilities of agents and agriculture professionals to equip farmers with the knowledge, skills, and resources necessary for successful sustainable farming enterprises.