- Agronomic: barley, cotton, wheat
- Crop Production: conservation tillage
- Education and Training: demonstration, extension, farmer to farmer, on-farm/ranch research, participatory research
- Farm Business Management: whole farm planning, budgets/cost and returns
- Pest Management: allelopathy, chemical control, integrated pest management, mulches - killed, precision herbicide use
- Production Systems: general crop production
- Soil Management: organic matter, soil analysis, nutrient mineralization, soil quality/health
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.