- Fruits: apples
- Vegetables: beans, carrots
- Crop Production: cover crops, municipal wastes, nutrient cycling, organic fertilizers, relay cropping
- Education and Training: demonstration, extension, on-farm/ranch research, participatory research
- Farm Business Management: budgets/cost and returns
- Pest Management: flame, mulches - living, physical control
- Soil Management: green manures, organic matter, nutrient mineralization, soil quality/health
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.