- Agronomic: potatoes
- Crop Production: cover crops, nutrient cycling, organic fertilizers, application rate management, tissue analysis, conservation tillage
- Education and Training: demonstration, extension, on-farm/ranch research
- Farm Business Management: budgets/cost and returns, risk management
- Pest Management: allelopathy, biological control, chemical control, competition, mulches - killed, weed ecology
- Production Systems: transitioning to organic
- Soil Management: green manures, organic matter, soil analysis, nutrient mineralization
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.