- Nuts: general nuts
- Crop Production: conservation tillage
- Education and Training: demonstration, extension, on-farm/ranch research, participatory research
- Farm Business Management: whole farm planning
- Natural Resources/Environment: biodiversity
- Pest Management: biological control, chemical control, cultural control, field monitoring/scouting, integrated pest management, row covers (for pests), trap crops
- Production Systems: integrated crop and livestock systems
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.