Before saving the report to a PDF, expand any sections you want to be on the PDF, e.g. the Cooperators or Participants information.
- From the Print dialog window (Ctrl+P), change the destination to “Save as PDF”
- Click the “Save” button.
- From the File menu, select Print (or Command+P)
- Click the PDF pop-up menu and select “Save as PDF”
For Windows 10:
- From the Print dialog window select the “Microsoft Print to PDF” printer.
If you have Adobe Acrobat DC:
- From the Convert menu on the Adobe PDF toolbar choose “Convert Web Page To PDF”.
For other browsers/operating systems: