- Agronomic: canola, rapeseed, sorghum (milo), soybeans, sugarcane, sunflower
- Education and Training: decision support system, demonstration, extension, mentoring, networking, workshop, youth education
- Energy: bioenergy and biofuels, energy conservation/efficiency, energy use, solar energy, wind power
- Farm Business Management: new enterprise development, budgets/cost and returns, agricultural finance
- Sustainable Communities: new business opportunities, partnerships, social networks, sustainability measures
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.