- Agronomic: flax, potatoes, sugarbeets, sunflower
- Fruits: melons, apples, berries (other), cherries, peaches, pears, berries (strawberries)
- Vegetables: sweet potatoes, asparagus, beans, beets, broccoli, cabbages, carrots, cauliflower, garlic, greens (leafy), onions, peas (culinary), peppers, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips, brussel sprouts
- Additional Plants: herbs, native plants, ornamentals, trees
- Animals: bees, bovine, poultry, swine, sheep
- Animal Products: dairy
- Education and Training: display, farmer to farmer, mentoring, networking
- Farm Business Management: marketing management
- Sustainable Communities: sustainability measures
Provide efficient methods in which to market locally produced products to consumers in the Handock County Indiana area through enhanced education, networking and distribution.
Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.