- Animals: bovine, poultry, goats, swine, sheep
- Animal Production: free-range, grazing - multispecies
- Education and Training: demonstration, display, farmer to farmer
- Farm Business Management: new enterprise development, marketing management, value added
- Sustainable Communities: urban/rural integration
To encourage a wider market for grass-fed meats, the farmer will develop and host an event that will offer chef demonstrations, contests, tastings, and other efforts that will likely appeal to consumers; the idea is based on a similar event in Hawaii. The farmer will assemble an events staff and an advisory committee, seek a venue, and plan the content. The goal is to gather information about consumer preferences, attract attention to the products, and develop a publication for other farmers who want to plan something similar. The goal is to make this an annual event.